tells us the earmark of a Spirit-filled believer is simply love, God’s perfect agape love.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. ~ Galatians 5:22-24
Love is the singular fruit, all else is a description of that love in action:
· Joy: love rejoicing
· Peace: Love resting
· Longsuffering: love enduring
· Kindness: love’s touch
· Goodness: love’s character
· Faithfulness: love’s habit
· Gentleness: love in action
· Self-control: true self love, love holding the reins
Crucified the flesh with its passions and desires: Stop trying to rehabilitate yourflesh, its beyond repair. Our hope is REGENERATION, being BORN AGAIN into a lively new hope, a right standing with God, established and rooted in His love! No fear, no failure, just pure holy fire!
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit: Right here this moment, enter into the Holy of Holies, commune with Him…
· It is here, at the foot of His cross, standing in His glorious presence, that intimacy will spring to life.
· It will be His life pouring first upon you, filling you until you overflow.
· Jesus says it will well up inside of you like a river of living water (John 7:38)
· Fear not for even if you leave this Holy of Holies, to go forth as a light in this dying world, we need not leave the Spirit behind.