Vicky Bentley’s Blog
A Glorious Experience
Exchangingyour life for Christ’s life will be the most glorious experience you have ever known. It will be His life; pouring forth through you…one woman described it like this, “There was not a me there”
· No more insecurities, no more jitters because you just go in obedience,
· Open your mouth and God takes over
· Psalm 81:10: For it was I, the LORD your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it with good things.
· No more uncertainties
· No more wasted conversations
· No more idle time
The flesh vanishes and is swallowed up in communion with our Beloved Jesus moment by moment!
· Morning, noon, evening and night
· As you make breakfast, wash dishes, do the kids homework or your own, working at your secular job, serving your family you begin to do it ALL heartily as unto the Lord confident He will be rewarding you.
· Life takes on a whole new meaning!
All of a sudden the new inner life will dominate you. And the best part is when you have their brief glimpses into eternity only seconds later to watch what is happening in your heart collide with the real world and you experience heaven here on earth!
· Personal or Corporate Retreats
· EVERYTIME you Worship
You can begin each day by simply taking Jesus by the hand…
Trusting the One who wove you together in your mother’s womb,
Knowing He broke the dominion of sin over your life,
Celebrating the reality that He foreordained good works for you to walk in;
Jesus, the King of kings, the Lord of lords,
The Majestic, Holy, All Consuming Fire of Love,
Who rules and reigns above the circle of the earth,
Outside time and space…
This Jesus calls you BELOVED!
All that is required from you for this amazing gift…is that you accept His intimate invitation, by faith, just as you did your gift of salvation and your gift of the Holy Spirit.