WEEKLY PRAYER POINTS
| FRM News
Thank you for your heart to intercede on behalf of the ministry. Please continue to ask the Lord to intervene in these matters.
- Thank you for your continued prayer for our leadership team in South Sudan. We continue to be involved in spiritual battles across multiple fronts.
- Please continue to pray for the chaplains serving across South Sudan; especially those who are serving in the Nuba Mountains. Please continue to pray for the people suffering under ongoing attacks from the northern Sudan military in South Kordofan (Nuba Mountains), Darfur, as well as other hot spots. Pray for food, medicals supplies to fight disease, clean drinkable water, and that peace would come. Pray that many of these suffering people would be reached with the message and love of Christ Jesus.
- Please continue to pray for the safety of our Nairobi team. Pray that there would be no further grenade attacks against Christian targets.
Zavala Family: Nairobi, Mombasa, DR Congo
- Please pray that God would guide in finding safe & affordable housing for the Zavala Family, and FRM guesthouse.
- Please pray for good health for the Zavala family; please pray for healing for Twinkle as she been experiencing headaches daily for five days now. Also for healing for their daughter’s scalp & eye infection.
- Please pray for the women of CC Nairobi, that they would be changed by God’s Word.
- Please pray for sufficient finances for the Zavala family. They can’t raise support in the US as they serve in Kenya.
Jamie McKinley: Nairobi
- Please pray for Jamie as she travels to Uganda to help serve in the preparations and conference details for the Rooted in Christ. Pray for health and travel mercies.
- Please pray for the Kibera ladies to have a desire to learn the things of the Lord and read their bibles.
- Pray for Jamie that the Lord would use her as an instrument of His love, and that as she serves she would bring glory to her Father in Heaven.
Natasha Chilikina: Nairobi
- Please pray that the Lord would continue to give Natasha wisdom in how to encourage and lead the worship team in Nairobi. Also, pray for Juma and Samuel as they will be helping with worship ministry while she is in Uganda. Pray that they would be in unity and one accord, and able to lead the church into the presence of the Most High.
- Pray for the Lord to continue to lead Natasha and put songs on her heart for the conference in Uganda. Pray also for the Lord to keep His hand of protection over her.
Rees Family: Thika
- Please continue to pray for John and Lucy.
- Please continue to pray for blessings for Calvary Thika.
- Thank you for praying for Florence, she is doing well.
- Pray for Tom to return to Africa as soon as possible.
- Pray that Cheryl would be able to financially get to England as soon as possible to be with their daughter, Melissa.
Ruth Deam: Nairobi
- Please continue to pray for healing for Josephine. She started her physiotherapy. Praise God that the therapist is able to go to her home.
- Please pray for the team in Kampala. There have been political demonstrations which included guns and tear gas. Pray for their safety as they minister at this volatile time.
- Ask that the hands of the enemy would be bound so that there would be no disruption during the Anne Graham Lotz conference.
- Pray for an outpouring of God’s Word on this country in a way that will impact the nation eternally.
Carlson Family: Kampala
- Pray that the Anti-American “Walk to Freedom” demonstration would not result in any injuries or deaths, and that it would end quickly.
- Pray that the interdenominational unity and personal zeal, which God started at Passion Kampala, will continue to grow.
- Pray that the sermon series for the Ugandan Jubilee (7 Oct.-18 Nov.) would be helpful during this volatile and introspective time for the nation.
Kanyike Family: Kampala (City Centre, FRM Guest House)
- Please continue to pray for health, and safety for the visitors coming through and for the missionaries there.
- Please pray against the warfare that seems to be coming from every direction, and that the ministry flourishes and produces fruit.
- Please pray for the final details that need to be accomplished before everyone arrives for the Anne Graham Lotz conference.
- Please pray for the church as they hold the quarterly All Church Connection, where they hear testimony of what the Lord has been doing, cast vision for the next quarter, and encourage the church members to get involved by volunteering in the different ministries taking place.
- Please pray for all of Laylee’s paperwork to miraculously come together, and for her court date on October 16, 2012, for legal Guardianship.
- Please pray for others to be called to join with the ministry in Uganda by giving towards Brian and Jill’s missionary support. The U.S. support has not been coming in as needed.
Eastham Family: Kampala
- Ask the Lord to bless the work of Lily’s hands as she helps out the Anne Graham Lotz conferences.
- Ask the Lord to be a hedge of protection around the Eastham family, and for victory in their spiritual warfare.
Anne Graham Lotz’s Uganda Visit
- Pray that the hearts of the village pastors would be prepared for the teaching at the conference.
- Pray that nothing would prevent them from attending.
- Pray for the communication with the regional contacts.
- Pray that nothing would hinder the flow of information necessary for the conference.
- Ask the Lord for favor and protection as the ministry team begins to arrive from the U.S..
Lois Ford: Tender Trust Orphanage, Kitgum
- Pray for the children as they study for their exams, which are next month.
- Pray for the power to be consistent so they can continue to read at night.
- Pray for Lois as she travels to Gulu for the Anne Graham Lotz event.
- Pray for her and all the others who minister so tirelessly to be encouraged and refreshed.
- Pray for sweet fellowship with other believers.
- Pray for the children as they recover from colds. Ask the Lord for a special touch for Anena.
- Please continue to pray for God’s provision and additional financial partners in the ministry.
- Please continue to pray for students to sign up for the spring semester in February.
- Please pray for wisdom in figuring out website related issues for the school and church.
- Please pray for wisdom in finishing up all of the various legal papers and tasks Jon is working on for Calvary Waterford.
- Please pray for the finishing work necessary to get moved in and hold Calvary Waterford’s first Sunday meeting at the new building. There is a lot that still needs to be accomplished over the next few days!
- Please pray for a resolution to the electrical problems at the house the Langley’s are renting. They have not had heat for the last few days and it’s getting very cold.
MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY
- Pray that God would continue to provide for them.
- Pray for God’s continued guidance.
- Pray for them to have wisdom.
- Praises for all that He has done.
- Please continue to pray for their church plant. Pray that the Lord would send laborers into His fields.
- Pray that God would continue to add to the people who are coming and that their spiritual growth would be consistent and bear much fruit.
- Please pray for their family. Pray that God would watch over all that they do and would be leading their decisions with His Holy Spirit.
- Pray that they would take nothing for granted and that they would see God moving in their lives.
- Pray for their recently started “Each One Reach One” ministry/campaign.
- Pray that the people in our church would be actively meeting and interacting with people in their neighborhoods.
- Pray that the Lord would divinely place people in their daily routines whom they would have the opportunity to witness to and speak with.
- Pray for Suzanne’s pregnancy. They have a 4D scan coming up next week.
- Pray that all is well with mom and baby.
- Pray for their family as a whole, that they can lead Godly and sanctified lives in a fallen world.
- Please continue to pray for our newspaper outreach. Pray that the Lord would place on people’s hearts to read the testimonies that are placed in the paper, and that they would be moved by what they read. Pray that God would use this outreach for His glory.
- Pray for wisdom for the doctors as they review Luba’s medical case and recommend treatment for her heart condition. (Praise! Luba is feeling better and is at home.)
- Pray for Sasha. He had an accident while working with woodworking machinery on October 1, 2012, cutting off the tips of his thumb and middle finger on his right hand. Pray for his quick recovery.
- Continue to pray for Valentina as her hip heals. Pray for her as she finds it difficult to let others care for her while she is not able to move on her own. Her daughter Ludmila shared that sometimes she feels okay and sometimes she says she wants to go home to heaven.
CC Vladimir, Pastor Pasha
- They are praying for the harvest, for the rain of God, for more workers to go into the fields.
- Pray for the annual conference. Pray specifically for favor with the visa agency.
- Please pray that all the speakers and ministers from the U.S. could make it there.
- Please pray that Pastor Fernando from Cuba can make it there.
- Please pray for all the Russian brethren to be able to get off work and get enough funds to make it there.
- Pray for all to be protected, taught, blessed, and grow stronger in the faith.
- Pray the Lord to open doors if the invitation to go to Finland and do some musical outreaches is His will.
- Pray that He would overcome the obstacles of leave from work, funds, road, practices, visas, lodging, and other questions. They need the Spirit of God and His provision in this endeavor, for indeed wherever the Gospel goes there is a battle.
- Pray for Sasha and Sveta Stepanov as they prepare to go out long term to assist in one of the Calvary Chapels in St. Petersburg.
- Please pray with them for vision and provision to be able to come alongside the church in Cuba. They need help because besides airfare they want to bring a couple of builders, buy materials, and help the country fellowships repair their meeting places. They don’t know how much they can accomplish on the trip, but they do have some good handy guys and with all on the team helping they can bring Caribbean-style structures up.
- Pray with them for a good ending for this semester of Bible College and future ministry for their young students.
- Ask the Lord to provide the funds to continue to take Alyssa to the doctor in Germany.
- Please keep the situation in country lifted regarding increased government crackdown. This is a very intense time. Please pray.
- Please keep K****, her family and the crew caring for her lifted. Please also lift up the doctors and counselor as they treat K****. They are believers and professionals.
- Please also keep G**** and A**** lifted as they have their own wonderful amazing time delivering P**** into the world.
- Please keep T****’s adoption lifted.
- Please keep the interns and staff lifted as they study and minister at O****.
CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS
- Many areas of the world continue to be hot spots for missionaries. Please continue to pray for the team members serving in Kenya, Uganda, and points beyond. They are serving in areas where declaring Christ, or even just being American could make them a target. Please pray for their safety, for wisdom, for unshakable confidence in the Lord, for fearlessness and spiritual discernment, and for continued unity.
- Please pray for the Celebration Life Festival and Crusade in St. Joseph, MO. Pray that God would set watchmen on the walls around St Joseph and the Civic Arena as he did for Israel centuries ago. (Isaiah 62:6: “On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen; All day and all night they will never keep silent. You who remind the LORD, take no rest for yourselves.”)
- Please pray for Pastor Jim and Carol Garlow. Pray for the Lord to be her pain relief.
- Please pray for Chelsea. Ask the Lord to reveal to her the truth about her situation. Ask Him to deliver her from all her addictions.
- Please pray for the FRM U.S. office. We are in need of volunteer help with some very specific tasks.