MINISTRY PRAYER POINTS
| FRM News
Thank you for your hearts to intercede on behalf of the ministry. We are so blessed by your participation in what the Lord is doing. Here are the most recent prayer requests.
- The Nubian Chaplains have now been in combat nineteen months. Please pray that God would strengthen them to fight the battle.
- Please pray for the ladies of Rabuna Fi from Nimule, Sudan and CC Nimule’s youth group. They are going through an eight week inductive bible study. We are hoping to train them as trainers so they can go out and duplicate what they have learned. Pray that these believers would grow into maturity, bearing much fruit.
Zavala Family: Nairobi, Mombasa, DR Congo
- Please pray that God would guide in finding safe & affordable housing for the Zavala Family and FRM guesthouse.
- Please pray for healing of Twinkle’s chronic headaches due to TMJ dislocation.
- Ask the Lord to give Natasha wisdom on how to care for Laylee.
- Please pray for the pastors who are coming through Kampala on their way to Sudan. Pray that the Lord would take care of every detail.
- Please pray for her daughter, Masha. Please pray that she would see how many lies of the enemy she is believing. Ask the Lord to soften her heart to receive Christ’ love.
Rees Family: Thika
- Pray for Gilbert Kibe who has been ordained as a new pastor.
- Pray for Gilbert’s work schedule and spending time at the church during the week.
- Pray for Gilbert’s wife Esther to be blessed with every spiritual blessing as a pastor’s wife.
- Pray for the safe delivery of their daughter in December.
- Pray for continued safety for Tom. Pray that the Lord would provide wisdom and discernment as he and Gilbert work together in love and unity.
- Please pray for the sale of our Kampala guesthouse.
Carlson Family: Kampala
- Pray that ethnic conflict would be stifled, and that politicians would refuse to exploit tribal rivalries ahead of Kenya’s elections in March 2013.
- Pray that God would provide 100% of Frontline’s (CCK’s ministry to street children and families) 2013 budget through the ACTnow campaign being launched November 28th with Brandon and Jen Hatmaker.
- Ask God to bless this weekend’s services as they continue the series Ego Eimi with I Am The Way, The Truth, And The Life (John 14.1-14).
Kanyike Family: Kampala (City Centre, FRM Guest House)
- Please pray for the Lord to cause all the necessary steps to take place for them to have Christmas with their family.
- Please pray for their ministries while they are away.
- Please pray for Brian’s interviews with immigration, and that they would find favor with the immigration officer.
- Pray that the ladies from Calvary Chapel Kampala will continue to come to Bible study and hear God speak to them personally.
- Pray for the church leadership to make good budget decisions and plans for 2013.
- Pray for Walter’s son who had a broken arm a few months ago – it is not healing correctly.
- Pray that Katherine’s work permit is approved quickly so she will not have to pay for a special pass. Katherine will help the church reach out to Kampala’s street kids.
MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY
- Pray that God would continue to provide and guide as He has blessed them greatly already!
- Please continue to pray for the upcoming trip to Russia. There are still some financial holes that need to be filled.
- Regarding Luba Cherednichenko: praise the Lord as He provided the finances that Luba needed for the medical treatment for her heart condition.
- Pray that Luba will be able to get into the medical treatment facility in November.
- Pray for Sasha and Luba as they prepare for the Christmas outreaches to 280 children in five orphanages and a youth prison in their region.
- Regarding the Potatoes for Grandmother project: pray for the planning, purchase and distribution taking place in the coming months in the cities of Vladimir, Rybinsk and Urozhainaya. Pray that the Lord will use these food parcels to minister to the elderly
- Pray for the planning and finances needed for the upcoming Christmas celebration outreaches to orphans and children. They are praying for the Lord’s provision for about 500 gifts for these children.
- Pray also for a possible winter camp for 30 children to be held in Rybinsk at the first of the year.
- Pray for the planning for Mark’s upcoming winter trip to Russia. He will be departing the States on December 26th and will return home on January 21, 2013.
- Please pray for the Scott’s as they continue with the church plant. God has been sending more and more people their way. Pray that the Lord would guide them on how to wisely minister to the people.
- Please pray for the continued covering of the Holy Spirit on the Scott’s ministry. There have been extreme spiritual attacks over the past three weeks. Pray that the Lord would guide them through all of it.
- Please pray for the Table View, West Coast, and Blouberg areas where they are ministering. Pray that the Lord would put people they can minister to in their paths.
- Please pray for the continued fruit of the Scotts’ newspaper outreach. Pray that the testimonies that are in the paper would reach people at their heart level. Pray that the Holy Spirit would convict people of their sin and lead them to repentance.
- Praise the Lord! Bob had the opportunity to lead 12 elementary students to the Lord last week! Bob does three outreaches weekly at different schools, working with middle school and elementary school kids. The gospel message was given and 12 kids received it with joy.
- Suzanne is due on Jan. 3rd, 2013. Please pray for a safe delivery and that the doctors are prepared for whatever may come. Please pray for their son, Bobby, to be prepared to have a sister. Pray that his heart would be soft and loving towards the new addition.
- Please lift up the logistics for the E*** family as they celebrate Thanksgiving with the O*** group.
- Please ask the Lord for more workers to bring the Truth to the people of China.
- Please continue to pray for the holiday events which will point people towards Christ. This time of the year is fruitful for ministry!
- Please lift P*** and his family. Ask the Lord to provide a market for his journals.
- Please keep T***’s folks lifted as they volunteer in NJ and NY during the Sandy cleanup.
- Please keep K*** and J*** lifted as they seek direction in Japan.
- Please lift those in the International Fellowship as they work out the ins and outs of living and thriving here.
- Please lift up G***, A*** and the kids as they start their Saturday night study in Paduva. There is a ton of pressure coming to bear on them.
- Please also lift up their friend L*** who has been put through the wringer with her family, their health and hers since she’s gone back to the states.
- Also please lift up the Harvey family in Kosovo and The Kliebes as they head back to the states from Kenya.
- Please continue to lift Tom and Cheryl. Tom is back in Kenya and Cheryl is still on the mend in the US.
- Thank you for keeping this family lifted!
CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS
- Pray for those who were so dramatically affected by Hurricane Sandy. Pray for many opportunities for Christ to be shared as lives are put back together. Pray Jesus would be their center.
- Please pray for all our missionaries separated by many miles from their families during the holidays. Ask the Lord to provide His peace and affirmation that their crucified lives are given for something of much greater value.
- Please pray for the Celebration Life Festival and Crusade in St. Joseph, MO. Pray that God would send forth His Holy Spirit to work in unison with the spoken word and that Isaiah chapter 61 would be fulfilled in abundance.
- Please pray for Pastor Jim and Carol Garlow. Please ask the Lord to stop the growth of the tumors. Praise God for His hand over her during the procedure she had!
- Please pray for Barb D., for continued healing and for more opportunities to witness to the Lord’s faithful love and mercy.
- Please pray for Lisa, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Pray that God would show Himself absolutely faithful as she walks through this.